Friday, April 15, 2011

Guess What I Did

I used to make my own soap. I really enjoyed it but then when kids came along I became leery of having lye around and got away from it. I have wanted to try making some cosmetic type prodects. I once read that we shouldn't put something on our bodies that we wouldn't want in our bodies. Though I perhaps would not want to take that to such an extreme, it had a ring of truth to it. I recently found a recipe for home made deodorant and thought I would give it a try. I don't really like the idea of antiperspirants. We sweat for a reason, and I don't like clogging up pores with chemical junk (like anti-freeze). Well, I tried it and it was amazingly simple. Yah know it actually works very well. I am impressed. I even bought some of the twist up tubes to put it in. I love it. WOOHOO! Ok, so you may not get so excited over deodorant, fine. But I will :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment