As you likely know, I have been planning on starting a school at some point in the future. I have looked at various forms and systems; goals and purposes; etc. Some I like, some i don't, but it has all been rather vague. Last week, I started actually planning and brainstorming. I am writing a plan and ya know what? It doesn't look anything like what I thought it would. In fact the form has little resemblance to what one things of as a "school." But I like it, and I think it would work (with some paradigm shifting) I'll leave you to wonder (unless you really are curious. then you can call me and I can bounce ideas off of you and therefore help to solidify them.) I'll have to write it up enough to share with a few who can give me feedback and then formalize it.
I'm very excited about it. I have heard it said that there is a book in everyone. I think I have found my book. Too bad I don't know how to write. I need a mentor!!
No comments:
Post a Comment