Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year

It is new year time. It is time for me to think about where I have been and where I am going; time to ponder on my blessings and thank my Father in Heaven.

This last year has been a tough one for me (well, the last too actually). I have struggled with anxiety and depression like I never have before. I have been forced to humble myself and ask for help from my family, neighbors, and Savior. I have had to organize my time and efforts: something that I have needed for a long time. I have had to simplify and say "no" and to say "yes." I have had to reprioritize. I have learned to better recognize the promptings of the Lord and Heaven's help. The Lord has continued to sustain us.

I am excited for this next year. I know that more growing pains are on the way (and I am trying to be willing without cringing too much). But the result of growing pains is growth; that I look forward to.

Happy New Year Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment