We now have internet.
Well, we are moved in ... "In" being the operative word here. But the more I get settled, the more I like it. We still have some creative organizing to do and deciding on what just won't fit. We were welcomed into our new ward with open arms. I'm sure it helps that the Elder's Quorum has been without a president for 4 months and that they simply need more Elders :-).
But this just may be the perfect place for us. With the awesome sailing organizations and the focus on agriculture, we can likely be content for a very long time. And to top it off, the family that lives directly on the other side of the back fence has two boys 10 and 8. And they homeschool!!! Maybe that is a bit too convenient. I don't know though, it might be kind of fun to find out what "too convenient" would be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment