Well, what is going on?!? Last Sunday our ward was reorganized and the leadership totally changed. And just when I was starting to figure out who the leadership was too. Now we have even more people to meet. Then we got to go to cousin Savannah's birthday party. That was fun and yummy.
Isaac is a Cub Scout now and is very excited about it. He held and read his book all the way home from the store when we bought it. We went to our first Pack Meeting last week.
The only kids in the neighborhood are Steven's age so Daniel has decided that he needs a friend, and he wants to go from door to door asking for a friend. For some reason, I just don't feel quite comfortable with that.
Halloween was fun. We carved pumpkins and I did one with a Scooby Doo face. I thought it turned out pretty good. We went to a Trunk or Treat and carnival at the church. We decided that Sugar Daddies are not good for teeth. Steven and Daniel both lost a tooth eating one of those. Oh, but so tasty.
We managed to find one homeschooling family in the ward who also happens to be a sailing family. We have an invitation to dinner with them next week. I hope our kids get along.
And we may have found someone to rent the Arizona house.
That is about all. Not really all that exciting, but good.
Hi Flora,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading about your familys journey in life..on a daylie bases..your mooving back home from Alabama..and how your children are so active and creative..glad to have found you here. I hope your mom + dad + grandpa..are all fine. Give them my love..take care and I´ll hopefully talk to you later..p.s. I also like Pollyanna very much..Lily