"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an unfinished task." William James
So true. Then why do I do it? I have a phone call that I have been meaning to make for two months now. I just keep thinking about it and not doing it. CRAZY!!
I have now joined a new class of people. I am now an "EPer." "EPing" refers to Exclusively Pumping (breast milk for baby). Did you know there were people who do this for a year or more? I was amazed. I wonder if I have the stamina to come close to that. I really do not want to rely on formula. Why, if I am slowly eliminating processed foods from my family's diet, would I give my baby the most processed food I could find? The FDA, of course, does not recommend anything else. Probably only because goat farmers do not have a large lobbying group. Cynical eh? Anyway.
Steven left me for a week. We all missed him terribly. But he had a blast. He went with Sage, Grandma, and Grandpa Berg to the Children of the American Revolution's Western Regional Meeting in Pocatello Idaho. We missed him terribly. As soon as we heard they were back, we jumped in the van and headed down to Shoreline to pick him up. Grandpa hasn't forwarded me the pictures yet, so you will have to wait, sorry about that.
Apparently I need more pictures. My wonderful brother Sam actually didn't know we were expecting a new baby until Jonny sent out that less than informative email announcing Joshua's birth. Emily, Sam's wife, knew and assumed that Sam did, but since he never reads my blog, he never knew. (You see I have two siblings in Europe and long distance phone plans have thus far prohibited frequent contact.) "So Sam, why do I write this blog to keep family and friends updated if family and friends do not read it?" Answer: Lack of pictures. If I had more pictures "like Satoko's amazing pictures" he might spend the time to look at my blog. WHATEVER!!!
Next option: webcam. I now have one, anyone want to chat?
No comments:
Post a Comment