Before her hair cut

And after

Rebecca went and chopped her hair off. Now it is practically a mullet.
AARRGGGHH!!!!
In other news, Joshua thinks he is big enough to start crawling. He can also push himself from his belly into a sitting position. Now I really have to make sure the legos are off the floor.
For about 9 years I have put the kid's hand prints on a Christmas tree skirt. We finally filled one and have begun on the second. When babies are involved I usually strip them so that they don't get paint on their clothing. I never thought I should have to worry about my clothing though-- Thank you Joshua!! 5 sets of hand prints take up a lot of space. Maybe I should think up a new tradition.
Well, I better get going for now.


uuuuggghghhhhh....whyyyyyy do girls do that? Good thing she's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteNice job Isaac! Miss you kids!