Well, I have resisted the blogging thing for quite a while now. Besides, who would want to read about me? People might actually realize how crazy I really am (instead of just suspecting so). What is that quote? "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." (I've seen that attributed to both Mark Twain and Abraham Lincoln.) Do I really want to spend the time? I am on the computer more than I want to be already! I don’t want to start something new only to neglect or abandon it. The privacy aspect also makes me a bit nervous.
But my dear friend Elizabeth is preparing to move away from me on her own marvelous adventure. And I find myself encouraging her to blog so that those of us she is leaving behind can still have her. Maybe it is time to take the plunge myself. After all, if friends and family do decide I am way too crazy, they don’t have to read it, right?
But I warn you, you will be entering into my sporadic mind. I am interested in just about everything, and I want to know it all right now. So try to keep up, and don’t get dizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment