Well it has been a busy week. Jonny is supposed to start his new job on October 13. (This also happens to be the day that he entered the Navy 17 years ago, and the date our niece Miya was born.) But that means that we now need to get busy. I am going to start driving with the kids (minus Steven) next Thursday so that I can find a place to live. Then Jonny and Steven will follow with the moving truck. Jonny will get to finish up the packing and loading. I think I have the better end of the deal.
So I have been doing two weeks worth of homework in 8 day's time. I have a pretty good handle on it now, but I was stressing pretty good on Tuesday.
We still do not know what do to about the house. I doesn't look like we can sell it, and it won't rent without us loosing money. We can't just walk away. Jonny is beginning to second guess all of this. I don't blame him. I sometimes forget about the added responsibility on men. I am just willing to follow him and have faith that it will work out. But for him, he is moving his whole family across the country, and the job really isn't paying enough to justify it.
But if that is where we are suppose to be, it will work out.
Fear Not.
ReplyDelete