Jonny's truck's transmission finally decided to die right in time for tax refund time. He has been babying that thing since we moved here. (His brother, Andy, pushed it a bit too hard while he was driving it to Washington last October. It hasn't had 2nd or 4th gears since.) At the same time our Mazda Wagon, while it does fit 7, is very small. So we have been trying to decide if we should replace one, the other, or both.
May I just say, I was never going to be the owner of a full size van. Actually, come to think of it, I was never going to own a mini van either. Then life happens. So here is our new van.
I am actually rather fond of it. It seats 15 with 4 benches. Jonny pointed out that it can be our emergency shelter on wheels. We can keep our 72 our kits and stuff in there and always be prepared.
It looks almost exactly like ours!
ReplyDeleteI looooove my family room on wheels. ;)
I think the kids like it even more because it looks like yours. They were even talking about painting it so that it would be the same color.
ReplyDelete