We have been married for 16 years. In some ways that seems like a long time, in others, we have hardly begun. I am enjoying marriage more now than I thought I could. We have grown so much together. We have grater patience and understanding for each other and others. We understand each other so much better know, he truly is my best friend. I am so grateful to my husband for all that he does for me. He smiles at my crazy ideas and kindly brings me back to my senses. At the same time he lets me fly. He is a good husband and father. I am truly blessed. We are not big on celebrating such events, they usually become quiet events. This year was no exception. This year our anniversary was tucked between the birth of a new son, and the baptism of another mingled in with family visits. That is OK though. I look forward to what this next year will bring us.
May 31, 1994
No comments:
Post a Comment