
12 April 1949 - 18 October 2010.
She leads me, she guides me, she walks beside me. She is my friend. She is my cheer leader. She is my teacher.
This life was not easy for her. She struggled with bipolar and insecurities. There was much that she could not do, but she did the most important; she shared her testimony with her children. She taught me about the Savior and I felt His love for me. Her earthly test is now over and she did great. I am so proud of her.
I Love My Mom. She is such an amazing woman. I will miss her so much.
Although "thank you" will never convey everything, Thank you Mom, I will always honor you.
Oh, Flora.
ReplyDeleteI'm both happy and sad.
She was so much fun, but she was so sick for so long.
I was feeling melancholy when I woke up this morning. Been moping around the house aimlessly.
I'm happy she's at peace now. I'm sorry you lost your Mother.
Give my condolences to your Dad please.
I'm very glad you got to be there with her these last few months.
Love,
Jenn
p.s. That's a beautiful picture of her.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this lovely tribute to mom. We're sure going to miss her!
ReplyDelete{{{hugs!}}} I'm so sorry Flora. I could feel the love you have for your mom as I read your post. May the Lord bless you through this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteFlora, you are all in our prayers! We loved your Mom here, as well as your whole family. Please let us know when her funeral will be, we would love to attend.
ReplyDeletelove ya,
Julie
I am sorry about your mother's passing. I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and your family.
ReplyDelete