That is as far as I got. I should probably post it or else I never will. 3/27/11
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Update
I have been rather quiet lately. I have been trying to stay away from the computer. I seem to be on it so much. Between homework, banking and all around keeping up with the world, I am not being a very good example of limiting my screen time. I would write a lot more if I didn't have to be on the computer to do it. We finished reading the Little House series and read the Narnia series. I remember Mom reading them to us but I didn't remember the stories. We have had fun with them. I loved The Last Battle. I almost didn't read that one because I knew it would be hard and sad, but I LOVED it. The ending was so beautiful. And to think I almost missed out on all of those wonderful discussion with the kids about staying strong, doing right when no one else will, Anti-Christs and having faith. Now we are reading Laddie. I haven't read this one in several years and now I can share it with my kids. We have been having swimming lessons twice a week since the beginning of February. They are really enjoying it. Our pool has school age lessons during the day by request. This is great because they end up with small classes. There is only one other family with kids in the same classes. It is good, but I still haven't figured out how to do anything else in the day when we get back; my rhythm is all off. Jonny went down to Olympia for some training last week. He was gone the whole week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment