Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Little Announcement

Well, I am not quite ready to announce this yet, but as it is starting to leak, I probably should. It appears that we will be having a new baby sometime mid May (I am hoping for the 12th-my sister's birthday). I honestly did not expect this one to last, which is one reason we haven't said anything for so long. After miscarrying twice as many children as we have kept the odds were not in our favor to begin with. Last time I lost the baby at 16 weeks, but there had been signs that something was not quite right all along. I have reached the 17 week mark with this one, and all seems to be going well.



With my, and my children's education as such a big focus right now, I really did not think that this would be asked of me until I finished my degree. Maybe I am a stronger person than I thought I was. But I do know that a way will be provided and that I will receive the help I need. The knowledge that I desperately need that help, and the assurance that it will be provided, has humbled me more than I care to admit. I am awed that the Lord trusts me this much to give me so many responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment