Well, I was emotional for two days, then I wandered around in a confused slump wondering what I was supposed to be doing. Now I am enjoying the idea of no school for a while. I am determined to use this time (however much time it is) as wisely as possible.
I have been unenrolled from all my classes. I will have to return my financial aid money. My program is officially on hold. I am appealing to the student appeals department. We will see. I contacted Washington's certification department. They said they would be fine with the UoP program. Their policy is that as long as the program is regionally accredited and leads certification in the state in which it originates (in this case Arizona), Washington will recognize it. So the problem is some policy of the University of Phoenix.
If they refuse my appeal, that will be OK too. I will get a bit of a break and transfer somewhere else. UW and WWU will not work for me, they have no online options and I cannot leave my kidos full time. I have found another promising online program that I can transfer to though, so my work won't be totally lost. It is even less expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment