
They have an apple orchard so we bought 2 boxes of apples. Oh, are they good. I was asked, "what are you going to do with two boxes?" Eat them of course. If I was planning on canning them I would have gotten more. I doubt they will last the winter they are just too yummy.

I was hoping to see the apple pressing too, but we missed that. At least we got some cider.

We lost Rebecca in the Maze. Actually, we were the lost ones. She made it out and was waiting for us while we were still inside looking for her. I told those boys to stay together. ARGGG

They have Christmas trees too (in the background) and lots of animals to see.
I loved their pumpkin tree. There are fun scarecrows all over the place. It was just a fun place to visit. They also sell ice cream, cider doughnuts, and fresh baked pies. It was a drive to get there, but the experience was just fun. I am bummed that we are not closer. The owner even said that if any of the kids wanted a job to let her know. Steven really wanted to volunteer and I would love to have him gain that experience of working on a farm. Well, maybe another opportunity will arise that is not an hour away.

oh, I LOVE the pumpkin tree!
ReplyDelete